Monday, January 18, 2010

Craft fair in Inveraray!

I like days when you feel like you've accomplished things - not just ordinary things, but those things you've been meaning to do for AGES. Like sorting out bedside cabinet drawers, or rearranging the kitchen cupboards. I like those days! I have made phone calls today, followed up on emails, and generally organized stuff. YAY ME!

I also went to visit with a friend who is planning a craft fair in Inveraray on the Easter weekend. And I'm going to have a table. Now is definitely time to put that NY resolution into play - no more just saying I want to sell my crafts, now I have a deadline and I can't let Marine down. Hopefully that will be the kick up the backside to get me going.

So, this evening I have been brainstorming like crazy, and digging through sketchbooks to see what I might like to make for this sale. Nothing too big or expensive I think.....I think it would be easier to sell a few things for £10 than one bigger thing at £100. I have always struggled with knowing how much to charge for my crafts.

I have been coming up with some quite cheeky but funny things that I might cross stitch, so I've been drawing on graph paper for the last while. That always makes me feel a bit cross-eyed after a while so I think I will leave that until tomorrow to finish.

Poor Charlie has been a bit out of sorts today as she has had two humans to play with for the last month, and now today she's been back home on her own again. So, lots of games with bouncy ball and squeaky toy have been played tonight. In honor of her being so lovely, I thought I would post a couple of photos of her. (In case she is online later on and reading this blog?!?!?)



Playing in the snow for the first time!


Back when she was wee, still with her "floppy" ears -  so cute!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment